Saturday 21 May 2011

Come Back!

Hi everyone,

It's been almost a year plus since i last posted something here. But i guess sometimes when you stop for a while, you come back stronger? So like i've promised to make this blog a fashion blog, I've told myself to at least try to make it happen. It won't just be a fashion blog but also my personal space to post and share things with all of you.

This may come as a surprise. But I'm BACK! Hope to get all the support i need.. =) Page is still under a lil construction. Things have change so much in such a short period. It may take some time to kick start, so bare with me and stay tuned! I try my best to give you the best stuff if not in Malaysia, Sungai Long.. =P

Also a quote by fashion designers will be shared in every post .

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." -Cecil Beaton-


Ps: Will be attending Benson Chen's collection showcase tomoro..EXCITED!!

No comments: