Monday 13 April 2009

Dead & Gone

s bad s d title sounds..but im jus here to say that ive moved on from d emo state i was in d past few weeks..n ive got myself straight n moving again (tho im lying on my bed most of d time =p)..jus being me seems to b going well..less thinking = less emo..i jus hope i can stay in this happy/positive state for awhile..life's too short to b emo n sad rite?

like i told myself i'd b fine after holy week (holy thursday,good friday,easter)..sometimes it jus takes time alone to think n restructure the head abit..=p im glad dat i din breakdown during any of the masses..cos i kept thinkin dat i'd breakdown,but i guess enuf is enuf? i quote kristine "reached the quota to cry"..lolz..

also gotto thank my advisors..you know who u are..for kicking some sense into me n get me back on my feet..=)

now all i needa to do is have fun n blog up funny things in d future..no more emoness..=D *cross fingers*


:: just FLORA ::
life goes on

No comments: