Saturday 8 August 2009

070809

It was a GREAT, AWESOME, YAY

DAY

i havent won something in a very long time..
i was the first person on stage to win the Mosh Pitt Pass..
i cant recall d last time i smiled so much in front of my lappie..
i cant recall talking abt so many random stuff in a few hours..
i cant recall d last time i actually played a computer game..
i dun recall multi-tasking (mopping floor,hanging curtains n chattin) n having multi-emotions goin on at d same time
last but not least..hearing the news dat ive been wanting to hear..=)

all these thanks to

UOX promo team for giving me the free pass,
Limkokwing University for inviting the promo team to carry out d event,
Jason ng for making me laugh non stop n drive me nuts,
Mum who cant stand me facing d lappi so much yet make me happy doin hse work in d middle of d nite,
Zhao for telling me the truth

I LOVE YOU ALL..
except jason ng..cos u bully me too much..=p

oh n Kristine!! u reminded me today was 789..=)



2 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

what truth?!! WHAT TRUTH?!

flora said...

something i myself wasnt sure of..=P