Sunday 30 March 2008

Got TAGGED!! =.=

hi all..i got tagged by 2 of my wonderful frens..n now i cant tag anyone cos they tagged others d..sighh..neways..here's wat they wanted me to answer..lols...honesty is d best policy ehh...

List out Top 5 present you wish for : (mind u it doesnt've have to b my bday..ANYTIME baby..hehe)

  1. A Fair Lady..(not a lady but the Nissan 350z) *HAWtsss*
  2. A diamond necklace/ring *waits for it anxiously =P *
  3. A new Handphone (N96? heard it was slim n cun)
  4. An Oakley shades
  5. A ticket to Celine Dion's Concert!!!!! cheapest wan aso i dun care...=P
Actually Anything dat is nice or memorable and suitable =) (im very kind wan =P )

The person who tagged me is : Kristine Thong Mei Chuin aka Lesbo partner accordin to her blog

Your 5 impressions of him/her:

  • Mad-Crazy-Hyper-Nocturnal-Smart ( there 5) hahaha
  • she's fun to hang ard wit.. no doubt..HANDS DOWN!!!
  • can realli make me laugh non stop..viral infections..hehe..
  • she's financially supportive =p
  • not forgettin HOTS!!!

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU
~* did a handfon accessory in form 5. with both our names on it..how sweet rite.. *winks* oh n she even paid for my xmas dress first ( which i wanted to much) last year..obviously i paid her bak la..hehe..no interest charged... =P

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU
~* there's so many things she said... some realli meant alot..there's jus to many to name i suppose...

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
~* oh wow...d world will fall apart..hehe..well lesbians r quite famous dis days ehh..

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
~* she killed my other frens or backstab me to other frens..

got dced while doin dis...

decided not to do d rest of d tag cos d ppl i wan dont blog n no way i will know wat they think
abt me if they dun read neither blog abt it...besides dat mood was lost after a call last nite...so shall jus end my post n continue my sunday..shall post soon abt d current situation...c ya'll..happy sunday

2 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

half a tag...sweat...sheesh! LOL but good enuf! xD

flora said...

LOLZ..sorry la had no mood to blog..sighhzz...so boring post..no pic ntg..dats how sad my life is..hahaha